Thursday, January 12, 2012

Maple Teriyaki Glaze

I can't believe that it's been months since I posted! I have so many things that I wanted to post here, but never got around to it. Not today! This dinner from last night has to be shared! I made Maple Glazed Salmon and it was so yummy! You can definitely use this sauce on chicken, shrimp, tofu, beef or pork too, so the possibilities are endless! Feel free to double the recipe.


1/2 cup apple juice
1/3 cup pure maple syrup
3 Tbsp soy sauce
1-2 tsp minced garlic
1/2 tsp ground ginger

Add all ingredients to a small skillet and simmer for 10 minutes to reduce. Spoon over grilled salmon or the meat of your choice. Done!

*If you want a thicker sauce, you could add a teaspoon of cornstarch mixed in a little juice at this point and boil until thickened.

*You can use this as a marinade for your meat, and then boil it down while your meat is cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment